Pacific Landscape Management Internship

This summer I have been interning with an excellent landscape maintenance company in the Portland Oregon area. Pacific Landscape Maintenance is a very young but fast growing and strong company. The company was started about 9 years ago when TruGreen bought out Northwest Landscape Industries. The company now has 3 offices in the Portland area with the main headquarters being located in Hillsboro, OR.

As an intern I have been learning the in's and out's of the maintenance industry. I have been doing things that range from pushing a 21" mower to going to lunch with the companies bark dust vender. The experience thus far has been exactly what I was looking for when I decided to intern in maintenance instead of design/build. Chris Weaver, the East branch manager and my supervisor has been very good about making sure that my needs along with his are being met.

0 Comments


Leave a Comment