Mackie Landscaping

From December 2006 - April 2007 I packed up my things and moved to Hemet California. I made the move to be able to work for one of my uncles good friends Dave Mackie. Dave has been in the landscaping industry for over 20 years now working in golf course maintenance and as owner and operator of Mackie Landscaping. Mackie Landscaping has become one of the most sought after companies in the Inland Empire area of Southern California for residential design/build and enhancements.

I was able to obtain many useful skills while working everyday with Dave such as custom concrete finishing, custom boulder work, custom water features, retaining walls, and proper planting techniques. Working with Dave and seeing his passion towards his work is partly what inspired me to study landscape design/build.

0 Comments


Leave a Comment